With the immediate need for businesses to reduce operational costs, find ways to work more efficiently and make savings relating to labour, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is becoming an integral component of enterprise competitiveness.
Venturiq offers Intelligent Automation solutions, powered by Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation. Our Intelligent Automation solution reduces the number of mundane and repetitive tasks carried out by employees, so that they can focus on strategic tasks that add more value to their businesses. By understanding clients’ business processes, our RPA platform uses “Software Robots” to carry out a variety of tasks previously completed by humans… Except, with increased accuracy, speed and limited supervision.
Furthermore, since Venturiq has an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning practice, we power RPA with intelligent decisioning. This means that with Venturiq, Software Automation is no longer process driven; there is intelligence and decisioning that underpins automation of workflows.
At Venturiq we work with our clients from all industries to help them realise the growing ROI potential from their RPA journeys… and the RPA – centric predictions from Gartner speak for themselves:
- 30% reduction in operational costs by 2024 by combining automation technologies with redesigned operational processes.
- 98% of IT business leaders say automating processes is essential to ongoing business success.
- 63% year-over-year growth just in 2018, making RPA the fastest-growing software sub-segment officially tracked by Gartner.
So, What are the Benefits of Robotic Process Automation, Powered by Venturiq?
- A reduction in costs
- Improved accuracy and reduced operational risk
- Increasing speed of output
- Conduct tasks 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Flexible and scalable depending on demand
- Ease of implementation
- Increased employee morale by freeing up time for them to add real value
- More time to focus on customer satisfaction and innovation
- Allows your business to maintain a competitive advantage
- Availability in the Cloud, particularly with Venturiq RaaS
- Realising the potential of intelligent decision making, when RPA is powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Which Tasks Can Be Automated?
Classic RPA can automate Business Processes that are predictable, have a pre-outlined & repetitive set of business rules and are high in volume.
The most frequently automated processes are:
- Invoice processing
- Sales order management
- Accounting reconciliation
- ERP data entry
- Payroll processing
- Employee onboarding
- Customer support
When we add an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning layer, the scope of tasks, processes and workflows that can benefit from RPA increases exponentially.
Get in touch with one of our experts and discuss how Venturiq can help your business today.
 Source: Gartner Predicts 2020: RPA Renaissance Driven by Morphing Offerings and Zeal for Operational Excellence
 PMG: Automation is Vital to Drive Business Value
 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation, 2019